Tibetan Khampa Cotton Shirt
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
This unique style is derived from clothing Tibetans usually wear to cultural events. 100% Cotton this unique shirt is loose and comfortable perfect for summer and spring. Woven by hand, this texture is coarser than normal cotton, however, customers have boasted about the durability of this shirt lasting them 20 years. Men and Women can both wear these incredibly light and soft shirts to break away from the tight clothing we are used to. Cotton is the perfect material for the summer because it breathes very well and will keep you cool and comfortable. Cotton shrinks, so Cold wash and Hang dry is recommended if you don't want it to shrink.
- 100% Cotton
- Traditional Tibetan Shirt
- Over the Shoulder unique 4 button system
- Long Sleeve
- 1 inside pocket
- Handmade in India by Tibetan Refugees
Benefits of Cotton
- Cotton fabric is breathable and transmits moisture away from the body.
- Cotton clothing protects against from heat in the summer and cold in the winter by providing thermal insulation as the cotton fabric traps air between the fabric fibers.
- Cotton fabric rarely causes allergic reactions and wearing cotton is often recommended for those with skin allergies.
- Cotton clothing is soft and easily stretches, making it a comfortable fabric to wear.
- Cotton has a high tensile strength, making it strong, durable and less likely to rip or tear.