Rudraksha Mala Bracelet with Silver Shiva Charm
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- 8 and 10-millimeter options
- Bracelet is 7 inches or 18 cm.
- Sterling Silver Shiva charm attached
- Tears of Shiva, wearers are said to be under the protection of Lord Shiva
- Healing and protection properties
Rudraksha1 seed is produced by several species of evergreen trees. In India, they are used as beads for spiritual worship. They are so widely used they are valued to the same or even greater degree as semi-precious stones. The beads measure 8mm or 10mm in size and are strung on a durable elastic cord and are 7.5 inches or 18cm in length. The Mala is crafted by longtime Buddhists in Nepal working in a fair trade environment. We hope you will appreciate the beauty and power of these sacred beads.